Powered by Blogger.

12 Positive Affirmations for 2018


Hello everyone! Today, I am going to be sharing 12 positive affirmations that you can use at any point during the year in order to give you a boost of positivity or inspiration. I have wanted to start using affirmations for the longest time, and now with the new year, I'm gonna start saying these to myself daily so I can work on inviting more positivity into my life. 

A positive affirmation is a short powerful statement that you say to yourself to get you in a better mindset and it's said in the present to help keep you conscious of your thoughts. Your mind is a very powerful thing; the thoughts you think will be reflected in the words you speak and the actions you take, so implementing a positive affirmation into your daily routine will see you have positive thoughts. This will lead you to speaking positive words and taking positive actions! Hopefully these 12 affirmations will lead you to to just that!

JANUARY
I am focused and persistent. I will never quit.

FEBRUARY
I am enough. I am unique. I am perfect as I am.

MARCH
I am capable of accomplishing my tasks and responsibilities.

APRIL

I am enthusiastic, positive, and persistent. 

MAY
Something wonderful is about to happen to me.

JUNE
I believe in myself and my ability to succeed.

JULY
I start a new chapter everyday.

AUGUST
I am exuberant and filled with love for who I am.

SEPTEMBER
I will walk through my fears. If I fall I will get back up again.

OCTOBER
My mistakes help me learn and grow.

NOVEMBER
I wake up with a peaceful mind and a grateful heart.

DECEMBER
Actually, I can.

I hope you all have a blessed and positive 2018! ❤